Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You are a very beautiful LAYOUT!

First of all, I know that many of you have been scratching your heads at my blog title (You are a Very Beautiful CHILDREN!), thinking to yourselves, My goodness, I always knew that she was an idiot, I just didn't know that she was THAT idiot. But oh, ho, ho (pun intended), the jokes on you, for I am only a partial idiot. I will simplify my explanation for my blog title: it is from a certain fan message board that was graciously pointed out to me by a dear friend who is also a member of the bloggaloggadingdong community. You know what, I'm not going to deny it anymore, Coryn. It's you. It's always been you. :)

Ok, back to the explanation---

There were many strange and wonderful things said in this specific message board post - of which I am now exploiting for the sake of a humorous blog title - so I am indeed NOT an idiot, of course, I'm also not ethical. Clearly the person writing this message board post was foreign in some way and was using an online language converter that was simply, well, misguided? So, as a result, we have been given more improperly executed english sentences to play with than you can shake a stick at. So watch out! It's about to get grammatically incorrect up in here.

Anyway, now that we have the housekeeping taken care of, I just wanted to let you guys know that it's Christmas time. I know, I know. It's been hard to keep up with holiday when you're so busy reading my ONE (1) blog entry endlessly, but I felt it would be responsible of me to tell you guys that it's the day before Christmas Eve and you should probably go buy your mom something pretty that she'll never use/wear/blend anything with.

Even still, I luuuuuuuv Christmas. And one of my Christmas favorites? The Peanut gang sincerely singing Christmas Time is Here with all of the love and merriment that we should be feeling at this time and always.



















You are all a very beautiful children to me, and I think you should all have a Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are part of the official bloggaloggadingdong world. I just love your blog so very much. It is not "a horrible" but "a very beautiful".

    I love Charlie Brown too! It makes me smile. I hope you have a loverly Christmas and that it is "not not not mega star about you know who."

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful layout indeed!

    Very reminiscent of...oh dang, what is it I'm being reminded of here...um...scrapbooking! Yes. Your blog looks like a digital scrapbook.

    I'm not pointing fingers, here, but my eyebrows are raised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coryn, I am so glad to be your friend.

    Jordan, you better redact that. REDACT IT!

    ReplyDelete