Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You are a very beautiful NETFLIX!

I just got my own Netflix account. It makes me happy all over.

Films I have watched:

Grosse Pointe Blank
I'm Reed Fish
Eternal Sunshine of the Sp
otless Mind
Down with Love
An Ideal Husband


And a bunch of movies other movies that I've also already seen.

Yes, I've seen all of those films before with the exception of one (I'll let you guess which) and it makes me laugh about myself. I really am someone who enjoys the familiar. Like Chick-A-Fila, for instance. I'll be darned if I don't get a number 1 ever time I go, without even an ounce of hesitation or debate.

Of course I like to branch out and do and experience new things, but there is something about the familiar at this time in my life that makes me feel so...stable. I like it. It's like--your life my change, but your preferences don't necessarily have to. I like that...I like that a lot.

Next on the queue? The Secret life of Mrs. Beaton.


No, I haven't seen it, but I'm ready to experience new and hopefully wonderful things. And well, let's face it: I hope there's a hot guy in it--whoops, I KNOW there's a hot guy in it. I'm ahead of myself.

4 comments:

  1. yes yes yes! JJ Feild is in that movie. He is so handsome....my British Lee Pace. That movie is on my list of "films I have yet to see".

    I'm so glad Netflix is working out great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I need to get my eyes checked, because at first glance I thought the label on the envelope in the Netflix illustration was addressed to "Howie Loser" and I thought, "What an unfortunate name." And I wondered why it was selected as a sample.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned another advantage to joining Netflix from this week's 30 Rock: maybe the mail delivery person will mix up your mail with your oh-so-cute, oh-so-kind, oh-so-rich, oh-so-available doctor neighbor, and you can snoop on his movie picks, and even if you're a mess and you accidentally roofie him, you'll still have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eternal sunshine is probably one of the best movies i have ever seen...i loved it...jim carey and kate winslet were amazing

    ReplyDelete