Thursday, February 19, 2009

You are a very beautiful TOO MUCH TO DO!

I might as well be walking on my hands for all of the insanity going on in my brain. Basically we're looking at another 3 weeks of this type of craziness, so, I suppose a blog is in order so I can always look back on this blog when they put me in the asylum. My family will bring it to me and say, "This is right before you cracked." Excellent.

I'm tired. I love you all. Let's do this again some time.....

I have no idea what I'm saying. I'm in production mode, so I'm basically talking out of my ears and I haven't curled my eye lashes in days. DAYS!

Kidding, kidding.

Of COURSE I've curled my eye lashes. Who doesn't curl their eyelashes? It's right up there with flossing and doing your daily chin ups.

I wish I could do chin ups.

1 comment:

  1. Umm Wondering why it's taken me so long to find you? Sad I know...not only are we facebook friends, but we can be BLogging friends too....oh and family!

    We must do dinner and SOON!!

    ReplyDelete