Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You are a very beautiful ALLLLMOST DONE!

This semester has eaten my lunch. AND my dinner. And if I ever ate breakfast, it would eat that, too. I am drained. I need a vacation.

Do not you feel the same?

See?! This semester even causes me to address people in elevated speech!

Go away semester! Die already! It's time. Go frolic in the green pastures of semester's past.

Speaking of semesters and THINKING towards the future, here is a new project that I will be tackling over the summer between classes, work and making my film ---

I love terrariums. Always have.

Will not you join me?

Whoops, there I go again.

I love your faces and I hope the semester (or the winter, for some of you) is releasing you from its' kung fu grip.

4 comments:

  1. The Lab would love to help you create your work of art! http://www.urbanmedialab.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, the semester is alomst done! I used to love watching those credits add up and knowing I never had to take those classes I didn't enjoy again - have a good weekend, since that's all they give you before classes start again if I remember correctly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My semester is almost done too - hooray! So I think that you should take a weekend and you and Ashley come see me! Come stay here and we will pretend like I don't have kids or a husband and we will have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to make a terrarium! Let's do it.

    ReplyDelete