Friday, June 12, 2009

You are a very beauitiful ESCAPIST ATTITUDE!

The above logo is the key to all creativity, all happiness and all debt. It is my go-to escape destination (particularly when Paris, Italy, New York or London are off the docket). If you are not familiar with this store, than you should browse through here and familiarize yourself. You CAN buy happiness and it is at Anthropologie. But another cool thing is that you don't have to buy a thing there to also bask in its happiness. I could write a love letter to Anthropologie, and I think I will.

Dear Anthropologie,

You...complete me.

Yours entirely,

2 comments:

  1. I totally love that store. Even if all I can do is stare and wish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Margot should hang out. She and her sister, Mary, are addicts, too. She wants to get a job there, but I'm convinced we'd never see a paycheck... just an influx of tasteful acoutrements.

    ReplyDelete