Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You are a very beautiful #1!

People can be terribly, illogically, and disgustingly selfish.

And that pretty much sums up my thoughts today.

But on a lighter note--

I'm totally done with statistics, which I have begun to lovingly refer to as Satan's contribution to academics.

Hooray!! Praise me!!

Also, I will soon be catching up on some of my shows. Gossip Girl being the first order of the day. Don't spoil it.

You know you love me (and that I care deeply for you, too),

2 comments:

  1. I could not BELIEVE it when sweet little Eric turned into a zomb... oh, wait, you said "Don't." My bad.

    Yay for the end of statistics! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know... I am still at a loss as to why you took statistics. Are you double majoring? Are you doing a business management minor like me? Anyway, congratulations for being done!

    oh, and selfish people suck! yeah!

    ReplyDelete