Sunday, July 19, 2009

You are a very beautiful EARACHE!



So, most people who are close to me know that I'm relatively deaf out of my right ear (my right, your left) and this comes mostly from traumatic ear infections that I had as a child.

So I might be missing church today as a result of this not- so- happy occurrence. I only have two full days of this ridiculous class left, and to exacerbate the situation, I have an earache that makes it very hard to concentrate. The class is online, but having to sit up and look at my computer is just not doing it for me.

I hate doctors.

Ok, I take that back. I don't hate doctors, but I hate going to the doctor's office. For some reason, I suffer from the irrational fear that they will only make it hurt a lot worse before they make it better. The same with my asthma. They'll make me breath into a nebulizer for unconscionable amounts of time until my right arm slumps and I feel like vomiting.

I know, I know. They're supposed to fix your boo boos. But honestly, I just wish that I was brave enough to stick my own needles into my arm so that I didn't have to deal with the dread of someone else doing it, who's, quite frankly, been doing it for too long and could give a proverbial care as to whether or not it was excruciatingly painful that their hand was shaking while inserting the needle.

Ok, enough of this. The point is: I have an earache, and I haven't had one like this for quite some time. You see, having an occasional ear pain became very commonplace for me after a certain amount of time dealing with them as a youth. I feel a pain in my ear on most days, in fact. So, for me to have an earache that actually makes a difference after all of these years, really disturbs me.

Anyway, to top all of this off, I will show you what I watched last night to make me feel better, because apparently I'm a four year old and I need to be indulged when I'm sick.

Lest anyone wonder why I love this show, they should watch this right now.

Loads of enjoyment.

Remember: If your ears get tired of aching, pull over.

2 comments:

  1. Aww... I still remember one day in preschool when I had a horrible infection and I had to have my mom pick me up and I spent the rest of the day under her desk at work haha. Hope your ear gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. directed by kenneth ortega no less ;)

    ReplyDelete