Friday, March 12, 2010

You are a very beautiful whoa there!

"When one person makes an accusation, check to be sure he himself is not the guilty one. Sometimes it is those whose case is weak who make the most clamour." - Piers Anthony.

I love finding brilliant quotes at the most brilliant times.

I'm sorry I've been distant from blogging. Blah, blah, blah, life gets in the way, standard but valid excuse here, we all go home happy.

Can I get a show of hands for how many of us have been victim to a self-preserving accusation by another, or been the perp actually guilty of the accusation we throw at someone else? Ok, I'd imagine that most of us our raising our hands. What a dirty thing. What a dirty thing to be guilty of what you accuse, and what a dirty thing to live as the innocent accused.

This begs the question....is it always best to turn the other cheek? To take it on the chin? To concede and beg pardon? Will your good works and kindness pay off in the end because you were on the higher road when someone accused you? Will "karma", as it were, come back to bite those that wrongfully accuse someone else--knowing it was their own faux pas?

Because I must repeat-- it's a dirty thing.

I believe in the best of humanity, I believe in the goodness of the individual and of the group. I believe in the wrong becoming righted. I truly do. I'm an optimist, and I'm going to continue on believing that. But to all of us, and especially all of the shady characters that understand reasoning; lets be careful what feces we go around tossing, especially if its our own.

That's right....I said feces.

Much love to all,



PS) I'm aware that some of you will be wondering what has inspired this entry, and you are probably thinking something bad has happened to me. Nope, the accusations go flying everyday to and from all of us, its simply on my cranium on this day of all days.





No comments:

Post a Comment