Thursday, May 20, 2010

You are a very beautiful show of mine.


Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip...Still such a good show about people and situations that, unfortunately, didn't translate as well to the general public. Sigh, I still miss it.

In other news, today I worked on a show that reminded me of the atmosphere of that show, sans the witty writing and the brilliant and attractive characters. In my head, as I grew a little bored, I started fantasizing that Bradley Whitford and Matthew Perry were both in their offices somewhere in the back, but as their characters Danny Tripp and Matt Albie, pulling all the strings and participating in heightened banter with each other.

It made me feel like a giddy kid again, and it certainly made the day go by a lot faster.


Love to all!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how I miss that show! I can't believe that it didn't get more viewers. It was intelligent, hilarious, and even poignant without being snobby, exclusive, or ridiculous. It was a sad comment on the viewing public that it went down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my faves. Watched, then downloaded every episode. And coincidentally just now finished watching the pilot for Bradley Whitford's new show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're blogging more. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete