Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You are a very beautiful how...

...do I do this? How do I leave tomorrow? I am sitting in my luxiurious bed, in my luxurious villa in Palm Beach, FL, that I have in no way merited, listening to the sound of the ocean as I go to sleep.

How am I supposed to go back and form any semblance of my regular life when I have tasted such fruit? Such sweetness? Such a great time with my family. It is a difficult task indeed, but my friends are also a pull for me, and getting back to see them is one heck of a consolation prize. And going back to Southern California weather and activities is like saying you're going out of the frying pan and into the fire in the best way possible. So, I'm really happy!

I don't know how I was blessed to go on a trip like I've been on for the past twelve days, but I was, and I don't want anyone to think that I am not aware of it or immensely grateful! Gratitude fills me to my ears at this time, which is a pretty great state of being for me right before ol' turkey day.

My boyfriend has his family have gone through a tough loss this past week and I know the feeling with four grandparents of my own all passing, and my heart goes out to them. It is a tough transition in the family dynamic. Nonetheless, he is a great example to me about the importance of dwelling on happiness and letting heartache be but a short moment.

From one side of the country, to the other, all of my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment