Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You are a very beautiful France is far away

Today is a day that I miss my friend, Coryn. Well, I miss her all the time, but it is in the forefront of my brain today. She would know exactly how to get things done today and exactly what to say to motivate me. Some days, especially as a writer, motivation is a revolving door: a revolving door that has fun and random giggles on the one side, and on the other, purpose, work and the potential for financial growth.


One side is beneficial emotionally, and the other, mentally and emotionally. Which of course makes the purpose, work and financial growth side the most important. But Heck’s Becks (Hell’s Bells innocent little sister), I can’t help it if there is this awesome performance of Heartbreak Hotel to watch 10 times in a row. 1:15 to 1:25 is pure unadulterated genius.



And I can't help but lose my concentration over a cool charitable website I discovered called Modest Needs.


However, it's time to make the donuts, as my sage and mentor, Dunkin Donuts, once said. And I have a LOT of donuts to make; starting with the dough, or, getting my name change finished. And adding the glaze, by writing my SEO content and finishing my script.


I will now attempt to make headway on all of the above. Wish me luck. And yes, it is almost 3:30 in the afternoon. I’m a late bloomer. Just because Mr. Dunkin made his donuts in the early morning hours doesn't mean I have to.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I love you and know that you're talented... So that should help right?

    ReplyDelete