Thursday, June 23, 2011

You are a very beautiful Gentree (not gentry).

Yesterday I got to visit with my old friend Gentree. We used to tap to the good ship lollipop as front desk agents at the Marriott. I was from Texas, she was from Utah. We both moved on to life's next adventures, and in the span of a few years, she is married and just had her second baby and lives in Texas. In my news, I took a really long time to do anything. But I eventually graduated college and moved away and then moved BACK to Utah and got married.

(The younger years. Gentree's wedding.Well, at least I hope it is, because she's wearing a wedding dress)

So yeah, she's visiting Utah right now with her two makes-you-want-to-shoot-your-face cute boys, and she's the one living in Texas. Kind of boring to a reader probably, but I don't know what it was, I fell asleep last night thinking of the strange and wonderful ways that life works out in a few year's time.

In other news...
my flip flops completely tore up the inside of my big toes and index toes (that's what I call them, because I'm not sure what they're called on feet). So I am walking a little more like a bird these days. What else is new?

No comments:

Post a Comment