Thursday, June 9, 2011

You are a very beautiful this is about...

This one is a short one--I know, thank goodness. But I needed to say really quickly how much I enjoyed X-Men: First Class last weekend. I didn't say anything about it before and it made me feel like I didn't see it. As we all know, if it isn't on the internet, it didn't happen. Kind of like an article I just wrote that I didn't save. That is my favorite d'oh of today. And by favorite, I mean it made me want to puke and I might still. There's an hour of work down the drain.

Also, is it just me or does anyone else hate the idea and the look and the necessity of your resume? I really do. I wish I could just send prospective employers candy scented (and flavored) letters that detail my favorite parts from last week's Burn Notice. Wouldn't that be better for both of us?

Dear Prospective Employer,

Doesn't Michael look good in white pants? I mean, to heck with labor day. Anyway, I digress. . .


And now I must complete the day's work by perusing Tom's extensive movie collection and choosing one to watch. He's not here, so I can FINALLY see Fast and the Furious-er-est.

But, since we're talking about resume's (we are, aren't we?). . .

No comments:

Post a Comment