Monday, October 24, 2011

You are a very beautiful iFacelift

I recently got my first iPhone. If you're going to sellout*, shouldn't you do it with an iPhone? Coldplay should have considered that.


An iPhone you can have conversations with? Even better. In fact I have just dictated this entire blog post to Siri. If that isn't cool, then I don't know what is.

Cool? Yes. Lazy? Also, yes.

But how great is it that I can now quickly and efficiently dictate posts so that I update more frequently? Now if I could only conjure some interesting things to write about.

So here's a question: what would you like to see you on this blog? I'm serious, what would you like me to write about? What would you like us to learn together? What would you like to read instead of my almost meaningless drivel?

I can tell you this: I am willing to learn just about anything. And if you guys would like to learn them with me, even better! I am all about enlarging myself recently and no, that does not have anything to do with a body part augmentation. It just means that if you guys think this blog should be about cycling classes, then I will probably have to take up cycling.

So I am proposing different sections to this blog. One for recipes, one for new activities, one for arts and crafts, one for travel, one for my adventures in screenwriting, one about fashion or beauty (a section where you will hear crickets chirping) and one for personal life stuff (which is probably better left to my journal).

All in favor? Say ... something.

*I really just mean I sold out my 'dumb phone', meaning, my non-smart phone. He made phone calls, sent texts, set alarms, took notes, and had a calculator, so I always thought he was kind of smart. RIP Samsung.

No comments:

Post a Comment