Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sparkle Nails

Ever since my twenties I have tried (and failed) to steer clear of trends, I find that most trends will come back to haunt you in a bad way (camo pants in high school anyone?). This holiday season, I’m ditching my curmudgeonly view on trends for something that I quite literally can’t resist. I’ve got a fever, and the only cure is sparkle nails.

Something about being a writer and typing all day long makes me yearn to see my nails in a different light... a disco ball light if you will.

So, although it’s uber trendy and you’ll see it on just about everyone this season, I just want to add my seal of approval to this trend as well. Sparkles, in small doses, are never a bad thing. It makes me feel like my nails have joined a beauty pageant and they win every time.

2 comments:

  1. the trend you can comfortably avoid this holiday season is painting your ring fingers a totally different color than the rest of your nails. example:
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=RHP&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=ring+fingers+another+color&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=72793l75318l0l75648l11l11l0l0l0l4l264l1978l0.7.4l11l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&biw=1067&bih=505&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

    ReplyDelete