Friday, July 20, 2012

You Are A Very Beautiful: Powell 2011 and 12

Lots going on right now, so it's best to just let the photos be our guide into the Morrill-Branning family summer. Here is an installment from Lake Powell. Since we didn't take many pictures this year, I will start by posting some of the awesome photos from last year. Both were equally amazing trips and I feel like the luckiest girl alive to get to be a part of such an occasion. Thanks, Speirs Family!

Summer 2011 Pictures


2011 was my first time wakeboarding. I make lunatic faces. 
And here's what the pros look like (skiing)


Summer 2012 Trip







Tom is a master at the 'air chair'. 




My favorite photo of the whole trip. Taken on my iPhone. Prodigious. 



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete