Saturday, August 11, 2012

You Are a Very Beautiful: Crushing Hard

It's time to let the cat out of the bag. The KATE out of the bag, that is.

 
I'm so in love with Kate Middleton. Tom knows this, my closest friends know this, and only recently could I really pin-point why.

Honestly, I don't care about "royalty" (obviously, since I used quotation marks to refer to it) so it's clearly not her title. What is it?
I even drool over the way that her clothes hang on her. I've got a disease.

She's a class act. I love that about her. She's not Snooki, she's not Angelina Jolie, she's not a Cleopatera. She's in this class all her own. She is modest and pulls it off without frump or irony and without it ever getting old. To some, this might sound kind of meh, but I adore that she's not afraid to be what some might consider boring, instead she's always deferring to class. Always class.

She even climbs over chairs like me. She just doesn't biff it afterwards.

How adorbs! She even embraces her husband. Hey, I do that, too! Where are my websites?

It's probably more Freudian than I'm letting on. She basically embodies all the things I wanted to grow up and be when I was a little girl. Instead, I'm a big girl now, and this is as close as I got (thanks, husband).


So far from the mark.

5 comments:

  1. I'm OBSESSED!!! Like, out of control obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate is great. I adore her too! I love when you have bangs - you always look so pretty with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Coryn! And it's nice to see I have fellow katiacs. ;)

    ReplyDelete