Thursday, December 31, 2015

You Are A Very Beautiful: December 2015, Part 2

December: Part Deux

^^Christmas Eve present opening. Hmm, I wonder if it will be matching PJ's?^^

 As we all start to arrive into our thirties, the cute matching pajamas might start to seem a little Grey Gardens eventually, but we are going to keep doing it. 


 ^^First time taking him to put reindeer food out. He dug it. It was 85 degrees and disgusting outside though.^^

^^Tom drew Mason's name for Christmas.^^
^^He was pretty excited and pretty scared of talking Elmo.^^
Oh yeah, Tom's been wanting a paddle board for years, and so Santa brought him one. I had a conversation with Santa and apparently he finally thought it was OK because they are inflatable now, thus not being considered another car in our garage.


^^"So remind me again... This is mine, or isn't mine?"^^


^^So excited for this. Also, it was 86 degrees on Christmas morning. ^^



After Christmas, we had some fun days swimming and going to the zoo and having a generally holly jolly time. 
 ^^Vantage point.^^





^^Coolest bears ever.^^
^^So much love for Doodaddy.^^

^^Such cuties.^^
 ^^Blanco, the albino gator.^^
^^Getting used to carousels again. We love 'em, we hate 'em.^^
^^My baby daddy.^^

We ate at probably the best burger place ever- Bernie's Burger Bus - with Suzy Williams, and had a great albeit short catch-up sesh with her. 


^^These are called rosemary truffle fries. ROSEMARY... TRUFFLE... FRIES. ^^
These pictures are for my own personal torment, only to be looked at when I'm ravenously hungry and filled with self-loathing.
^^Happy new year. Watching all the dudes swim. ^^

My birthday - Ahem, New Years Eve - was spent having the Branning Family's annual New Year's Eve party and we ate all of the bad things and did all of the bad dancing and watched all the balls dropping and my Ma even made my favorite - AND COMPLETELY MANDATORY - pound cake. I ate it, too. 
^^While Tom pampered me in the daytime, Catcher may have snuck this in real quick.^^






^^Sister makeup time, and Taylor T. is a sister for sure.^^


As 2016 hit, Tom and I got into bed and said a big, "What are we doing with our lives?" Not because we didn't do anything with it last year, and I think we even did some good things with it, but we decided to maybe be a little more progressive in 2016. We also decided to be more mindful, more kind, more loving, more courageous, and mostly, more simple. Oh yeah, and to GAIN ten pounds. I don't know why I hadn't thought of that one before. So easy. So much easier than losing 10. So uh, gaining 10 it is. 

Love to everyone and we hope that you're a part of our 2016. 

1 comment:

  1. Swimming on Christmas sounds like just what I need in my life! So glad you got to spend time with your family for your birthday. As a fellow December Birthday-ian I feel your pain. I am SUPER glad I got to add a Thanksgiving Baby to the craziness....

    ReplyDelete